Spoiler Capitolo Chapter 657 One piece Raw,Scan

« Older   Newer »

1. Shanks
        +1   -1

User deleted

Raw:
    Scan:

CITAZIONE
    The flaming island is separated/on a lake with a frozen mountain on the other side. Usopp spots a flying dude/birdman. Sanji and co are led into a jail and find a dismembered head. The dismembered head talks. It’s a citizen of Wano country. Looks like he came to find his son. He refuses to be acquainted with pirates? (I'm assuming it's Sanji and co who propose they break out together.) Anyway, they bust out of the jail with a Franky beam. Outside of the jail are a bunch of gigantic kids.

CITAZIONE
    Cover--Zanbai and dudes taking orders for a ship. (was that his name?)

Luffy is goofing around with the lower half of the body.
    Zoro spots an iceberg.

Ussop spots a birdman on top of a building.

Sanji kicks away the mist
    Everyone wakes up, in some room.

A separated face/head shows up in there and speaks
    It rearranges its parts together and becomes a face

Everyone is shocked at the talking head.
    Franky blows down the wall, Sanji grabs the head by the hair
    Sanji notices the head has a samurai-topknow, the signature hairstyle of Wano country, dude is a Wano samurai.

The dudes in the gasmasks/clothing from before hear the ruckus and come chasing in
    Sanji runs and breaks down the door

Right there is a pretty big child.

by AP

CITAZIONE
    L'isola fiammeggiante è in realtà solo una parte della vera e proprio isola, infatti l'altra metà, che si trova dopo un lago, è una montagna congelata.
    Usopp nota qualcosa svolazzare sopra le loro teste.
    Nel frattempo Sanji&Co vengono condotti in una prigione, dove al suo interno trovano una testa, la quale può ovviamente parlare e si qualifica come un cittadino del Paese di Wano.
    Il tizio spiega che lui era venuto solo a far visita a suo figlio, ma di più non vuole rivelare poiché non gli piacciono i pirati.
    I Mugiwara stanchi di dover attendere in cella la distruggono con un raggio di Franky ed escono all'esterno, dove li stanno aspettando un buon numero di giganteschi ragazzini.

Credits: AP Devil fruite forum

Edited by Shanks - 15/2/2012, 14:35

0 replies since 8/2/2012, 16:00   48 views